Thursday, September 10, 2009

My 5 Favorite (and Most Often Overlooked) "Ghostbusters" Quotes

Ladies and Gentlemen, the musical stylings of Ray Parker Jr.!!!
(I suggest just playing the thing as you read to set the right mood)



Peter Venkman (Bill Murray) speaking to Egon Spangler (Harold Ramis)

"I'm going to take back some of the mean things I've said about you over the years. Go on (handing Egon a candy bar) you've earned it."

Ray Stantz (Dan Aykryod) addressing Gozer the Gozerian (Slavitza Jovan)

"Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

Egon Spangler (Harold Ramis) speaking to Janine Melnitz (Annie Potts)

"I collect spores, molds and fungus."

Winston Zeddmore (Ernie Hudson)

"Thats a big twinkie."

Conversation between Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd) Peter Venkman (Bill Murray) and Egon Spangler (Harold Ramis)

Ray: "You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment."
Egon: "I blame myself. "
Peter: "So do I. "
Ray: "Well, no sense in worrying about it now. "
Peter: "Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."
Ray: "Well, switch me on."

No comments:

Post a Comment